- The area bordered by the N1 on the west, the military boundary on the north, the Pienaars River on the east, and the regional road R327 on the south be designated as the commercial and industrial park, and that
- A legal entity is to be established to pursue investors to that end
MOTION No. 5 (WALLMAN/05/03/2015)
IT Support Team
P O S T I N G S
R E C E N T
- To designate a zone for residential purposes, which will include social amenities of shops, churches, sports fields and multi-purpose centers, accessible to all
2.That each family be allocated five stands of 1 000 sq m each.
3.That the design, plans and construction be determined by ourselves in conjunction with the Tshwane Human Settlements Member of the Mayoral Committee.
4.That enough land be kept aside for the claimants lodging up to the deadline of 2019.
- That mixed housing be created as rental stock for possible tenants such as military personnel, students in universities and colleges around Pretoria,
- That a possible such zone could be Jericho, and
- That a legal entity be established to pursue this objective.
MOTION No. 4 (WALLMAN/04/03/2015)
- To designate at least 1 000ha of land to agriculture
- That a feasibility study be conducted on what suitable agricultural activities can be pursued in such designated land, and
- That the area to the south of the regional R327 road, namely Buffelsdrift, be the agricultural zone.
WALLMANSTHAL LAND RESTITUTION PROJECT 2014/5
MOTION No. 6 (WALLMAN/06/03/2015)
1.Those who opt for original plots must be assisted in the same way as everybody else.
- Projects for smallholders, such as Massmart, Spar and Woolworths Supplier Development Initiatives, and the Agricultural Deptís own projects, should flourish in Wallmansthal, and
- All social amenities shall be open to them.