WALLMANSTHAL LAND RESTITUTION PROJECT 2014/5
- Negotiate with the Dinokeng Game Reserve to relocate our game into their reserve,
- Negotiate continued co-ownership of the game, and
3. Negotiate access for the community into the game reserve for recreational purposes.
Major General Keith Mokoape
P O S T I N G S
R E C E N T
MOTION No. 8 (WALLMAN 08/03/2015)
1.Families that have signed Settlement Agreements should occupy Wallmansthal immediately.
2.A temporary township be zoned and developed on the 80 plots, comprising 200ha, on the area bordering the R327 regional road, the entrance road into the Military Base, the southern electrified fence of the Military Base, and the western boundary that may extent to what used to be 1st Avenue.
3.The Human Settlements of Tshwane be immediately informed by the Land Restitution Commission.
- The design, planning and construction of the houses shall be in consultation with the Land Owners, and
- Provision of Roads, Bulk Services and related infrastructure commence as soon as possible.
MOTION No. 9 (WALLMAN/09/03/2015)
- Request the Land Restitution Commission to halt the continuing illegal sale of land in Haakdoornlaagte
- The Land Restitution Commission to re-endorse the documents that were signed by the previous administration compensating Haakdoornlaagte for unrestorable plots, and
- To approach the courts to speed up the judgement on squatting in Haakdoornlaagte.